Why Start A Travel Agency Business?
It’s the perfect time to start a travel agency business!
With the growth in the number of people travelling over the years, it is no doubt that a travel agency business is one of the best business ideas for anyone who’s looking for a profitable business. On top of that, starting a travel agency business is not as difficult as it seems.
Advantages of Starting A Travel Agency Business
- discounts on personal and business trips
- minimal operational cost and can be home-based
- very low-risk investment
- free tours from suppliers
- great income potential (see examples below)
- easy to operate and no need to be a travel guru
- travelling has become a necessity. Travel industry will always exist
- most tools are web-based which means they can be accessed anywhere
- cater to worldwide clients
- additional services can be added
Benefits of Getting ZCHEDB2B Travel Agency Business Package
- learn almost everything about the travel business during our initial top-of-the-class training – services of a travel agency, business permit processing, creating tours, business operations, tools overview and a lot more
- become part of a growing family of travel agency owners worldwide
- different packages that you can choose from that fits your budget
- experience the most caring and excellent support and training
- we provide lifetime comprehensive training for free
- we are the only company that shares different strategies that will help you get going including digital services and payment channels
- access to a powerful travel agency portal with access to local and international services (flights, hotels, sightseeing, tours, transfers) with cheaper rates – www.zched.com
- access to a backup portal with access to local and international services (flights, hotels, tours, insurance) with cheaper rates
- access to international and domestic ticketing System (All Airlines) – cheaper rates vs airline website
- access to 5 additional hotel booking systems for travel agencies with commissions, discounts and perks – cheaper rates vs. popular booking sites
- access to 2 additional sightseeing and attractions ticketing worldwide tools with discounts or commissions (disneyland, ocean park, universal studios ticket etc)
- discounts on local and international tour packages
- discounts on visa assistance
- learn how to use the latest technologies in digital payments like Paypal, Payoneer, Gcash, PAYMAYA, Coins.ph, CIMB and a lot more
- learn how to use invoicing apps
- own a beautiful website with options to earn more through commissions on metasearch and affiliate sites and google ads – higher packages only
- get access to Agoda and Booking.com affiliate accounts – higher packages only
- and the list goes on and on . . . We are the only company who can provide more tools and top-of-the-class continuous training and support
The Cost of Starting A Travel Agency in the Philippines
The initial investment may vary depending on the type of travel agency being established. In a home-based setting, below is the typical initial investment and technical requirements.
- Business permits and documents – Php2,000-Php20,000 (depending on the locality) – this includes DTI/SEC, Barangay Permit, Mayor’s Permit and BIR registration
- Computer/Laptop or Smart Phone – Php10,000-Php20,000 – you can use your existing gadgets to start your business
- Internet connection/Landline – Php1,000-Php1,500/mo – the faster the connection the better. Landline is optional. As long as your clients can contact you.
- Promotion – Php1,000-Php10,000 – promoting your brand is part of your investment. Although there are many different ways to promote without spending money like social media, referrals etc, there an also paid options that you can utilize to reach more client base.
- ZCHEDB2B Package fee – Php4,999-Php85,000 – depending on your need and budget, you can choose from our different packages to get started.
The Process to Avail of ZCHEDB2B Package
To get started, you need to select or choose the package that you would like to avail and proceed to the checkout to see our payment options. If you can’t complete the process on our website, you can also contact us and we will process the transaction offline. You can also visit our events page at events.zchedulista.com to complete your registration.
After subscribing to the package, you have the option to join our training at the venue which is scheduled monthly or you can opt to join our online training.
The following are the payment options:
- credit card or paypal
- bank transfer/deposit
- Remittance outlets i.e. Cebuana, Palawan, M Lhuillier
Our Bank Accounts:
BPI account name: Zchedulista Booking Services
BPI account no.: 3279 1540 44
BDO Account name: Jessie Joson
BDO account no.: 003600064902
For other bank accounts, please contact us to get instructions.
For 7-11 payments, please contact us to get instructions.
For Coins.ph, Gcash or PAYMAYA – please send funds to 09565246848
For Remittance outlets, please send to JESSIE JOSON | 09565246848
Full payment is required before the training. Send proof of payment to our email.
Our contact details:
Landline: +632 5001200
Sample Income Computation
This sample computation is for display purposes only and does not depict an actual income. This may vary based on a lot of factors including the number of bookings, no. of persons per booking, markup or discount per booking and the commitment of the owner to promote the business.
Income Potential | Discounts
Here are the details of how much you earn from availing our packages.
We hope to build a lasting partnership with you!