TRAINING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the terms & conditions.
- Contracting parties
Contracting parties for the training courses, trainings, workshops, seminars and training courses, which are offered by Zchedulista, are represented by the founder and managing director Jessie Joson.
- Participation fee
- a) In order to ensure the efficiency of our seminar, the number of participants is limited. Therefore registrations will be considered in the order of their registration. With the sending of the registration confirmation also the sending of the corresponding invoice takes place. Please deposit/pay the package subscription fee before the beginning of the seminar. Only payments received prior to the seminar can be considered and entitled to participation.
- b) Pending payment can be paid within 48hrs before it’s automatically cancelled.
- c) On-site payments will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
- Cancellation conditions
Cancellations will be accepted in principle only through email at email@example.com and get a legal validity only by our return confirmation. Cancellations by your part, which – unless the offer states otherwise – arrive us not later than 7 calendar days prior to the beginning of seminar, entitles you for a full refund. In case of short-term cancellation (less than 7 calendar days before beginning of seminar) or in case of no-show from seminar, the full amount paid will be charged. – Transfer/Rebooking in favour of a substitute participant is possible at any time free of charge.
- Withdrawal from the seminar contract
Zchedulista reserves the right to exclude participants from the visit of the seminar without stating reasons.
The working documents are basically included in the seminar and package subscription fees unless otherwise agreed. Copyright protected texts; data and materials are given out as seminar documents. The seminar documents are intended therefore only for personal use. Any reproduction, reprint or translation and transfer to third parties without express agreement by Zchedulista, even any parts of documents, are not permitted and mean a copyright infringement, which will be pursued under civil law.
- Seminar venue
The exact venue of courses will be posted on the registration page and on the tickets. The accommodation/travel costs are not included in the package subscription fee. Registrants outside Manila Manila or those who can’t attend at the venue can join online via webinar by group or one on one.
- Certificate of completion
Participants of seminars including online attendees will receive a certificate of completion if they have finished the seminar.
- Changes in the program of seminar
The seminar will only be held if a sufficient number of individuals have registered to participate except for online seminars or meet ups. Zchedulista must reserve the right to make changes to the days on which the seminar takes place, starting-times, dates, and location of seminar as well as possible cancellations. The participants will be notified in time and in a suitable manner. Claims against Zchedulista may not be derived therefrom.
- Cancellation of the seminar
- a) If we should have to cancel the seminar for important reasons, a full refund from already deposited package subscription fees takes place. Further claims do not exist.
- b) In case of a seminar cancellation due to illness of the lecturer, insufficient number of participants, as well as other events for which we are not responsible or force majeure, there shall be no claim to having the seminar take place. We assume no liability for other immediate damages and costs such as loss of income, travel expenses, consequential and pecuniary damages of any kind.
- Applicable law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
- a) For the present contract and its implementation, only Philippine law is valid, unless otherwise agreed.
- b) The conditions of participation remain mandatory in all remaining parts even if some provisions are found to be legally invalid. Agreements differing from this contract will only be valid if they are agreed in writing. c) The place of performance is the location of the professional office of Zchedulista.
The place of jurisdiction is Taguig City.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent the skills, concepts, ideas, techniques and “know how” and their potential. There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our tools, ideas and techniques. We do not purport this as a “get rich scheme.”
Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials and training depends on the time you devote to your business, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. We cannot guarantee that you will make any money at all. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
The success experienced by clients and partners based on comments and testimonials, on this page and/or our web site, is not what you should expect to experience. Although we accept the testimonials in good faith, we have not independently examined the business records of any of the partners and therefore have not verified any specific figures or results quoted therein. These results are not typical, and your income or results, if any, will vary and there is a risk you will not make any money at all. Materials from our program and on our websites may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. you can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance. Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s, in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our materials or training.